Franz Windsor

Franz Windsor

A story that started in Sri Lanka and ended in Northern Ireland

Comments

  1. I knew Franz Windsor and can add a few incidents. When I met Franz, he was working at the East West. he had a trailor, he would come pick me up and we would just roam around, Then one day while I was at Church Franz, arrived very flustered, and demanded that I come out with him, I could not as I was a devout catholic at the time. Franz then said he cannot wait for me as it was urgent he had something to tell me. But something held me back That was the last I ever saw of Franz, I was in my very early 20's at that time. I doubt Franz, left the country as someone who worked with Franz at East West told me a different story,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on Face Book by the name of yerdua Rebrab. If you need to have more details of Franz Windsor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. On FB messanger, I cannot reach you as nobody can message you on that platform

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cyril Stanley

My experiences of rebellions

A Child of Curiosity