What I love about Dad

 

What I love about Dad

A story of gratitude

  1. I love your personality.
  2. We always have the best time when we relax together.
  3. When I was little, I loved to go to events with you.
  4. I’m impressed by your networking skills.
  5. I love getting your advice on my career.
  6. You have the most handsome laugh.
  7. Thanks for encouraging me to be confident.
  8. I’m glad I got your confidence.
  9. I love how you always say, “chin, cha chingy”.
  10. I never get tired of your energy levels.
  11. I love how you never get tired of my emotions.
  12. If I had to describe you in one word, it’d be driven.
  13. I learned to push myself because of you.
  14. I love how you are 100% every day.
  15. Yeah, you were right about not overreacting.
  16. I admire your dedication to your kids.
  17. I love the pleasure you take in learning.
  18. Sometimes your ability to be so organised amazes me.
  19. I love that you taught me to appreciate my siblings.
  20. You are the best dad ever.
  21. I wish I had known you when you were in your 20s.
  22. I love remembering the time you took me to the Olympics.
  23. I love going to the beach with you.
  24. Your hugs are always welcomed.
  25. It’s fun to cheer on politics with you.
  26. I love the way you have your tea after you eat.
  27. I value your advice about being level-headed.
  28. I love listening to your childhood stories with you.
  29. I’ll always be grateful for your strength in bringing us to Australia.
  30. Nobody else can dance like you.
  31. It makes me smile when you get excited about a topic.
  32. You’ll keep living forever, won’t you?
  33. You gave me the courage to speak my mind.
  34. I love how you never assume the worse.
  35. I love how you always are there.
  36. I hope you get to unwind with me in Qld soon.
  37. If you were a car, you’d be a Volkswagen buggy/beetle.
  38. You could win a talent show with your cleaning skills and remembering numbers.
  39. It means so much that you showed me how to read roadmaps.
  40. I loved to play chess with you when I was little.
  41. Whenever I give my opinion at work, it’s because of you.
  42. I love that you love my achievements in life.
  43. You deserve the selfless carer award.
  44. I hope to be at 110% like you one day.
  45. I love hearing stories about your life.
  46. I am so grateful that you treated all your kids equally.
  47. I don’t know what I’d do without you in my life.
  48. I always want to hear what you’re going to say about me.
  49. It’s amazing how you stay positive.
  50. Thank you for loving us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyril Stanley

My experiences of rebellions

Arya Sinhala